Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. PhD and Postdoc Position in Bioinformatics in Germany is open for new Applications. The Institute for Infection Medicine and Hospital Hygiene (IIMK) invites applications for the position PhD Student / Postdoc Position (m/f/d) in Bioinformatics in full-time.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany
Table of Contents
Description of Research project
What to expect
- The iDrug4PanVir working group is a dynamic and interdisciplinary team comprising well-established
- researchers at all levels in Jena, Frankfurt, and Heidelberg. You will be working on research projects in Bioinformatics with
- a focus on:
- Developing and using machine learning based analysis pipelines.
- Participating in efforts related to dataset specification, collection, and curation.
- Participation in broader bioinformatics and molecular virology research.
Your application should consist of a single PDF file comprising:
- A statement of purpose explaining
- your motivation for working at the University of Jena and your relevant experience (one page)
- Current CV (click here to download an amazing CV template)
- Grade transcripts of prior university studies (unofficial documents are sufficient)
- Contact information of two references.