DAAD RISE Germany Internship Program 2022-23 is accepting new Applications from international students. Every year this program is announced and about a number of 300 internships are provided to the international students from all over the world. This is an opportunity for students to complete their Summer Research Internship at the Top Institute of Germany. All the expenses during the program will be covered by the funding authority. Maximum duration of the RISE Internship in Germany is 10 Weeks and you can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days. The Internship will Start after 15th May 2022.
Table of Contents
Description of DAAD RISE Germany Internship Program 2022-23
- Host county: Germany
- Program title: DAAD RISE Germany Internship Program 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2022-23
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Rise Organization (Research Institute of Science and Engineering) in Germany for academic year 2022-23.
- Registration fee: No application fee.
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: 10 weeks
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction (mentioned below)
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of any 04 year degree program of Undergraduates
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: December 15, 2021
Also apply for SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States
Language proficiency requirements
What it covers
- Fully Funded in Germany
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back.
- And much more.
Interested in Fully Funded Scholarships in Russia? Apply here.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV) Click here to download an amazing template of CV to increase your acceptance.
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins.
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript.
- Verification from the university / certificate of enrollment (download document).
- Letter of reference.
Important dates for Rise Internship Program
- RISE Germany deadlines
- Application: November 1 – December 15, 2021 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)
- Letters of reference: January 14, 2022 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)
- Ranking by providers: January 18 – February 1, 2022
- Announcement of RISE internship positions: Around March 2022
Also checkout Also check out Scholarships in Russia without IELTS