Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Diya scholarship 2022-23 is open for Applications from all over the Pakistan. Diya Pakistan offers 50,000 scholarships annually to students in school and university. Students enrolled in skill-development programs are also eligible for monthly stipends. Applications are accepted by Diya Pakistan throughout the year.
Table of Contents
Description of Diya scholarship 2022-23
- Host organization: Diya
- Scholarships are available to Pakistani Students only.
- Gender: Both male and female students can apply freely.
- Financial Assistance: Full scholarships are provided to the deserving students which is enough to pay their tuition fee and to cover other expenses.
- Type: Need base scholarship program
- All the selected candidates will get allowance on instalment basis.
- School, college and university level students can apply.
- Deadline: No deadline, you can apply at any time for next/upcoming session.
- All the Pakistani Students from all corners of the country are eligible to apply.
- D. and MPhil students are not eligible for this program whereas direct MPhil after graduation is eligible.
- The online application system is for college students.
- Students who are obtaining an additional scholarship that is worth PKR 25,000 per anum cannot apply for this program.
- Students that are applying for the first time should fill out the scholarship application online and provide scanned documents
- This scholarship program is paid every year and starts on the first of July. Therefore applicants are to apply for renewal in the coming year.
- Hardworking and worthy students at the intermediate level can apply through their school/institution.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hifz Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary slip.
- College card (if available)
- Pension Document ( if the guardian is a pensioner)
Also apply for HEC Scholarships for pakistani students.
How to apply
- The application is online for Undergraduate and Graduate level
- Candidates enrolled in Intermediate and Schools have to apply through their institute.
- Students applying for the first time need to fill out their application form.
- Students have to submit a renewal application if the course continues.