Applications are open for HEC CGI Scholarships 2023 in Thailand Fully Funded. Cholabhoran Graduate Institute Fully Funded Scholarships are open to continue Master’s Degrees in Thailand. The Higher Education Commission has recently announced scholarship opportunities for Pakistani citizens. All candidates for the Postgraduate Scholarship are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship in Thailand.
Table of Contents
Description of HEC CGI Scholarships 2023 in Thailand
- Host country: Thailand
- Host University: Cholabhoran University
- Available Fields: Multiple (listed below)
- Degree levels: Masters/MS/M Phil and PhD
- Nationality: Pakistani Students only
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Applications are now open for the Academic year 2022-2023.
- Deadline: August 01, 2022.
Apply for PSEB ICT Internship 2022.
- All the students from Pakistani / AJK National are eligible.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Under 30 years of age on August 01, 2022, are eligible to apply.
- 16 years Bachelor / Undergraduate Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.00 is also required.
- Scientific Laboratory Research Experience will be preferred.
- English proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS). This is compulsory for all the applicants.
Apply for LESCO Paid Internship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
- Two passport size photographs
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Research proposal
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Medical certificate
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates).
- One copy of the HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
Also check out Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany.
How to apply
- CGI application form (Click here to download)
- Medical history and report form (Click here to download)
- Apply online at the HEC website: https://scholarship.hec.gov.
pk/#/auth/login After registering and filling out your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.