Applications are open for LESCO Paid Internship 2022. The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984, is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
LESCO is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to its consumers, currently more than 5.1 million, within defined geographical areas of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Okara and Nankana Districts. Company is offering the opportunities of paid internship for 02 months for the graduate students in the last semester to enhance their skills, employment prospects and financial support in the following categories. Students are required to submit their application on LESCO website: http://www.lesco.gov.pk/jobs
Also check out University of Tokyo Summer Internship
Table of Contents
Description of LESCO Paid Internship 2022
- Host organization: The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO)
- Job type: Internship
- Applications are now open for the Academic year 2022.
- Monthly stipends/salary: 15000/PKR per month
- Deadline: June 11, 2022.
Also apply for Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022
- Stipend will be Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Applicants are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the relevant post application form available on the LESCO website (http://www.lesco.gov.pk/jobs) with this advertisement.
- Selection for internships will be made purely on merit without any discrimination.
Who can apply
- Only HEC recognized universities/college student can apply for this internship program.
- Students of last semesters of the Bachelors / Master’s degree programs or equivalent will be considered for internship.
- Candidates who possess minimum 3.0 CGPA (or equivalent) in the previous academic years/Semesters passed before the internship application date can apply for the said internship program.
Also apply in International Local Authorities Internship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
General conditions and Instructions
- Only short listed / selected applicants (on the basis of merit of qualification) will be called internship.
- LESCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the internship of the applicants without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA / conveyance allowance will be allowed to candidates during internship.
- Last date for receipt of application is 11.06.2022
- Internship certificate will be issued on submission of internship report by internees.
Also check out Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022-23