Applications are going to open for the Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship. Students can pursue their Masters Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 from Malaysian Government is Fully Funded scholarship. The award is available for academic session of 2022-23.
Table of Contents
Description of Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Multiple Malaysian Universities
- Announcement by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Malaysia
- Deadline: Not announced yet. (Will be announced soon). Expected Deadline date is mid of August 2022.
Also apply in International Local Authorities Internship 2022
- All the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Applicants must comply to the following criteria:
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0/4 0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions.
- Language requirements: Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60. Or the applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- List of available fields and participating Universities is given below.
List of participating Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
Also apply in IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Fields and Majors Offered in Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022
- Economics and Banking
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Business Management
What it covers
- Living Allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Books & Stationary Allowance
- Family Assistance
- Thesis Allowance
- Traveling cost
- Training Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Visa Fees
- And much more
- Application form.
- A certified copy of Passport.
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS). Or English language proficiency certificate (provided by university).
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees. No specific format.
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship.
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable).
- Curriculum Vitae (click here to download an amazing CV template).
- Medical examination form.
- Other supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.
- High-level academic achievement.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany