Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Applications are open for Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022. International students from allowed countries are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships by government of Malaysia to study full time Masters and PhD degree Programs.
Table of Contents
Description of Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022-23
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Multiple Malaysian Universities
- Scholarship title: Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022-23
- Announced by: Government of Malaysia
- Available fields: Masters and PhD degree Programs
- Eligibility: only above-mentioned country students are eligible.
- Available fields: Multiple
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Not announced yet (program will be announced soon).
Also apply in IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022
- Not be more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and PhD respectively.
- For Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree level.
- For PhD Program, applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study.
- Submission of a written proposal with minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- English Language Proficiency requirements: (1)Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.5), or TOEFL internet-based test, iBT (minimum total score of 92). or (2) Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- All the available fields and participating Universities are listed below.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
List of participating Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- 2International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF).
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
What it covers
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia.
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany
- Application form.
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity).
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programme must be reflected in the academic transcript.
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies, and
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ alma mater describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency.
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees (e.g. lecturer, supervisor or immediate superior, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download an amazing CV template).
- Research Proposal.
- Other supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.