Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. University of Tokyo Summer Internship is open for the Academic year 2022. Virtual internships are open at Tokyo University. Students belonging to any region can apply for this Fully Funded Internship in Japan. The University of Tokyo Internship mode is online. All the research conferences would take place via an online web conference.
For participation in UTokyo online Summer Internship 2022, all the interested Applicants must have their own laptop/computer system for assignments and online webinars. Similarly, fast and stable internet connection is also important. Before applying for the internship program, we encourage students to go through the lab and research topics before applying for the program. After completing this Japanese internship, students will be awarded a certificate of participation, significantly impacting and improving the ground impact of their CV.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this virtual internship program and then apply.
Also apply for Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
Description of University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2022
- Host country: Japan
- Host Institute: University of Tokyo
- Eligible Countries: All International Students
- Virtual internships are open for the Academic year 2022.
- Application Process: Online
- Internship Type: Online (consisting of series of Virtual webinars)
- Application Deadline: May 25, 2022.
Also apply in Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022
- Students enrolled in Graduate & Undergraduate degrees can apply.
- Only International students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Students currently living in Japan or Japan nationals are not eligible to apply.
- Students related to the science field can apply for this internship program.
- Candidates must show their presence till the end.
- The expired IELTS/TOEFL test would also be considered.
- Interested candidates have to write a research report before the deadline.
- English proficiency certificates such as IELTS/TOEFL for students not studying in English courses.
Also apply in International Local Authorities Internship 2022
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Scanned Academic Transcript.
- English Proficiency certificate.
- Personal statement
- Candidate’s Resume or CV (click here to download an amazing CV template)
- Letter of recommendation.
- The transcript must be in the English language.
Deadline for University of Tokyo Online Summer Internship 2022 is May 15, 2022. All the interested Applicants must apply before the Deadline.
How to apply
The whole Application process for University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2022 (UTokyo Summer Internship 2022) is online. You just need to fill out the application form given at official website of program. There you’ll have to select one lab. Fill all the personal information with valid email address. Next is to upload all the required documents as mentioned above. Please note that, you’ll also need to have a personal statement showing your interest for this program. Follow the links given below for successful application process. Good luck!