So, the wait is over. We’re here with an amazing announcement. Italian Government Scholarship 2022-23 is open for new Applications from all over the world. All the international students must try for fully funded Scholarships offered by Italian Government Scholarship Program in most prestigious Italian universities. The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the academic year 2022-23 in order to foster international cooperation in cultural, scientific and technological fields, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world.
Table of Contents
Description of Italian Government Scholarship 2022-23
- Host country: Italy
- Host University: Multiple Italia universities
- Scholarship Sponsored by: Government of Italy
- Scholarship Worth/Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Not Stated
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: International Students
- Deadline: June 09, 2022
Also apply for Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022
- The list of eligible foreign countries can be found on the website “Study in Italy”: https://studyinitaly.esteri.
- Applications must only be submitted by foreign and Italian students living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute.
- Applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture advanced Courses should have attained the age of majority and shall not exceed the age of 28 years and 364 days by the deadline of this call (June 9th2022), with the sole exception of renewals.
- For enrolling in a Italian-taught or English-taught course, the candidate must provide proof of proficiency in the language of instruction for the course for which he/she has chosen.
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Grantees may be exempted from the payment of enrollment and tuition fees depending on the policy of each University in line with the regulations on the autonomy of academic institutions.
- Grantees will be covered by a health and medical insurance, contracted by MAECI, in case of illness or accident.
- The winner of a MAECI scholarship will receive a monthly amount of 900 euros paid quarterly to the personal current account.
- And much more.
Also apply in Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022