Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Applications are now open for PSEB ICT Internship 2022. Pakistan software export board (PSEB) provides the career opportunities to young students for hand on experience. Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for this internship program. PSEB, in collaboration with the National TCT R&D fund company, has announced this internship program. This is an excellent opportunity for the youngsters who want to learn new skills during this summer break.
Table of Contents
Description of PSEB ICT Internship 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Only Pakistani Students/Citizens are eligible for this program.
- Internship applications are open for the Academic year 2022-23.
- Host organization: Pakistan Software Export Board
- Gender: Both Male & Female
- Internship Location: PSEB Office
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Monthly Stipend: 20,000 Pkr
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2022.
Also check out University of Tokyo Summer Internship
- All the interested candidates must have 16 years of education from HEC-recognized universities.
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply. But students/citizens from other countries aren’t eligible.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must be 20-30 years at time of application.
- Age Relaxation for disabled: 20-40 years.
- This program is aimed to provide short term employment to the unemployed. So, candidates must be unemployed.
- Minimum CGPA required 2.0 out of 4.
Also apply for Malaysian Government MCTP Scholarship 2022
- CNIC copy
- Academic Degrees