Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022 are open for all the Pakistani nationals. Higher Education Commission has recently announced Fully Funded Saudi Arabia for the citizens of Pakistan. Each year HEC announces multiple scholarship programs for the students who want to pursue their Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs.
Table of Contents
Description of HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022
- Host country: Saudi Arabia
- Scholarship announced by: HEC (Higher Education Commission).
- Eligible Country: Pakistani Nationals
- Degree Programs: Diploma, Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Deadline: Different for different Universities.
Also apply in Malaysia International scholarship MIS 2022
Details of HEC Saudi Scholarships
- These scholarships are offered by 25 universities in the Kingdom as given below in next sections. Each university is authorized to enroll only 5 percent international students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants admission on scholarships 85 percent of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of education which decides the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and respective university for grant of scholarships.
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Minimum 17-25 years of age for bachelor’s programs
- Minimum 30 Years of age for Masters’s programs
- Less than 35 years of age for Ph.D. programs
- Candidates must not be holding any other scholarship award.
- Candidates must not be suspended from any educational institute.
- Both Male/Female candidates can apply for this scholarship program.
- Selected candidates will join the program in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- 25% of scholarships will be given to Pakistani Nationals residing in Saudi Arabia rest of 75% will be given to the Pakistani students living in Pakistan.
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for each university as they may vary from university to university.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What is the Deadline of HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022?
How to apply
- Click here to download announcement.
- Students are directed to apply directly on the respective Saudi university website.
- The eligibility criteria for each university may vary; therefore, don’t miss out.
- Each university will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of education, which will further grant the scholarship award.
- Candidates are requested to share a copy of the submitted application on the email of the embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh at Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk for the follow-ups with the ministry of education in Saudi Arabia.
- Follow the links given below for successful application process. Apply through individual Universities by following the links given with each university.