Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for the Pakistanis Students who are facing financial challenges to study in intermediate and graduation levels.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund has announced Scholarships for academic year 2021. PEEF Scholarships 2021 is accepting new Applications for intermediate and graduation Students from all over the Punjab province. Only Students from Punjab are eligible for this Programs. Candidates who are done with matriculation exams are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarships 2021 for intermediate level. Similarly, Candidates who are done with intermediate exams and are enrolled in any public University, are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2021 for graduation Programs.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) is non profitable organization which supports Pakistani Students for their studies and also in their research Programs. So are you an intermediate or graduation level Student? Then what are you waiting for?
Table of Contents
Description of PEEF Scholarships 2021
Description of PEEF Scholarships 2021 is given below:
- Eligible country: Only Pakistanis
- Supporting organization: PEEF
- Eligibility: Only for intermediate and graduation Students.
- Financial coverage: Tuition Fee/other basic expenses
- Deadline: 31 March 2021 for undergraduates and 19 March 2021 for those of intermediate.
Eligibility criteria of PEEF Scholarships 2021 is given:
- Candidates belonging to the Punjab region are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in Metric (for intermediate) or In intermediate (for graduation).
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution (In intermediate or graduation).
- Grade 1-4 employees children are highly encouraged to apply.
- Children of martyrs would be given a preference.
- Candidates must not be holding any other scholarship.
- The total income of the family must be at least 23000 Pkr.
Special Quota Students are given high preference than others for PEEF Scholarships 2021 These are:
- Special Children.
- Orphan Children.
- Students belonging from minority groups.
- Children of martyrs.
- Children of govt servants who are serving in scale 1-4.
What it covers
Benefits of PEEF Scholarships 2021are given:
- Full tuition fee.
- Specified stipend.
- Scholarship funds are given in form of Instalment cheques to the institution in which you are studying. And then these funds are distributed by the financial aid administration your institution.
Deadlines for PEEF Scholarships 2021 are given:
- Intermediate: 19 March 2021 for Intermediate Students.
- Graduation: 31 March 2021 for Graduation (Undergraduate) Students.
All the documents that needs to be attached for successful Application process of PEEF Scholarships 2021 are given:
- Last academic certificate.
- Last paid fee voucher, Chalan (proof of fee that you had submitted recently to your institution).
- Income certificate or pay slip of Applicant’s Guardian.
- Rent slip (if your house is of rent).
- Death certificate (if guardian has been passed away).
- Any special form from head quarter hospital showing disability (only for disable Students).
How to apply
To apply for the PEEF Scholarship, candidates must complete the application form and submit it before given deadline. Candidates can download the application form from the official PEEF website. After completely filling this form, attach required Documents and send them via post service to the address given in official advertisement above or on the application form. You can download Application for from official website of PEEF by following the given links. There’s also an online application process. Follow the links: