Applications are open for Ph.D. and M.S. Scholarship at Seoul National University of Science and Technology for the Academic year 2022. Scholarships are available in a lot fields including Engineering, IT and computer science. Electrical and Information Engineering (EIE) / Computer Science (CS) / IT Convergence (ITC) at Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), Seoul, South Korea are being provided to the international students from all over the world.
Faculties of Intelligent Systems Research Group, Department of EIE / CS / ITC are looking for highly motivated full-time Ph.D. & M.S. students interested in conducting cutting-edge research in electrical engineering and computer science. This program is announced every year and a lot of students get benefits of it.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Ph.D. and M.S. Scholarship at Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Host country: South Korea
- Host University: Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Given faculties only
- Duration of program: Different for different degree Programs.
- Only MS and PhD seats are available.
- The chosen Ph.D. & M.S. candidates will be enrolled as full-time graduate students starting from September 2022.
- The position is fully funded including a tuition waiver and competitive monthly salary.
Also apply in Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
You might be interested in following opportunities
Deadline for Ph.D. and M.S. Scholarship at Seoul National University of Science and Technology 2022 is February 28, 2022.
How to apply
- An interested applicant selects either subgroup (or both) based on his/her research plan and emails the scanned copy of the following to the corresponding contact point by Feb. 28, 2022.
- Detailed CV in English. Click here to download an amazing template of CV to increase your chances of selection.
- Official transcripts of previously attended undergraduate & graduate institutions.
- Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score if available. Language Proficiency is not compulsory. But you can also go with the English proficiency certificate provided by the host University.