PhD Positions in Graphene & Advanced 2D Materials in Malaysia are open in Research Group (GAMRG) at Sunway University, Malaysia. Research topic is “synthesis, characterisation and development of sulfide based chalcogenides for thermoelectric applications.” Graphene & Advanced 2D Materials Research Group (GAMRG) at Sunway University is looking for highly motivated applicants for PhD position in the area of Energy Harvesting and Conversion. Stipends of RM 2300/Pm for 3 years (FRGS Grant) will be provided. Degree will be awarded in PhD in Sustainable Science and Technology.
Table of Contents
Description of PhD Positions in Graphene & Advanced 2D Materials in Malaysia
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Sunway University, Malaysia
- Group name: Graphene & Advanced 2D Materials Research Group (GAMRG)
- Monthly stipends: RM 2300/Pm for 3 years
- Degree awarded: PhD in Sustainable Science and Technology.
- Duration of program: 03 years
- Deadline: Not mentioned, Try to grab as soon as possible.
Also check Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China
- GAMRG is looking for an enthusiastic researcher who wants to develop know-how and experience in a challenging academic environment. In more specific terms:
- An MSc degree in a relevant engineering discipline or Applied Science is a must.
- CGPA 3.5 and above is required to be eligible for a stipend and 100% tuition fee waiver.
- Knowledge of electrochemistry, energy storage, design of experiments, physical transport phenomena, and experience in conducting experimental work will be regarded as strengths.
- Publications in Scopus or ISI indexed journals will be an added advantage.
- A critical and inquisitive attitude with regard to results is expected, which translates into formulating new research questions.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- The position is open for both local and international candidates residing in Malaysia.
Also apply in Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022