Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get an opportunity to study abroad. Applications are open for RIPS Summer Internship in USA 2022. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply. Students who are recently enrolled in any Undergraduate program are those who have recently completed their graduation, are eligible.
Table of Contents
Description of RIPS Summer Internship in USA 2022
- Host country: USA
- Host university: University of California, Los Angeles
- Financial coverage: Paid and fully Funded
- Eligible countries: All over the world students are eligible.
- Eligibe Degree Discipline: Undergraduates and freshly graduated Students.
- Duration: 21 June to 20 August 2021 (About 09 weeks).
- Deadline: February 14, 2022
Click here to apply for scholarships in UK without IELTS.
- RIPS students come from many different academic fields, but all share a strong background and interest in mathematics.
- There is no restriction of eligibe countries, so the students from all over the world are equally eligible.
- There is no age restriction, so anyone can apply. But Applicant Must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
- Students who are enrolled in any Undergraduate degree programs or who have been graduated recently, can apply.
- List of eligible degree Programs is given below.
Interested in Fully Funded Scholarships in Russia? Apply here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Eligible Degree Programs
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
What it covers
- No Application or Registration fee.
- Free accommodation at campus.
- Free meals.
- A Round Airfare Travel Allowance to & From United States.
- A Specified Monthly Stipend. In Total ($3500.)
- And much more.
Click here to find out other scholarships for Masters students.
List of Required Documents
- Resume/CV (Click here to download a doc format of an amazing CV).
- Reference letters
- A transcript or academic Record
- Certificates of Extra Co-Curriculum Activity (if Any).