Want to study in China? If yes then you’re on the right track. Southwest University 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship is accepting new Applications from international students from all over the world. Every year, scholarships are announced for international students and a lot of students get benefits of it. Type B includes SWU’s University Postgraduate Program and Cooperative Program with Provinces and Autonomous Regions.
Table of Contents
Description of Southwest University 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Host county: China
- Program title: Southwest University 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2022-23
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Chinese Government Scholarship in China for academic year 2022-23.
- Registration fee: No application fee.
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: 02-03 years for Masters and 04 to 05 years for PhD degree Programs
- Monthly Allowance: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Please check on official website of University
- Masters/PhD/General Scholar/ Senior Scholar
- Age restriction: 35 years for Masters degree Programs and 40 years for PhD programs.
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: Every March for Type A and Every June for type B scholarships.
Click here to find out other scholarships for Masters students.
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. But students from China aren’t eligible.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Age restriction: 35 years for Masters degree Programs and 40 years for PhD programs.
- Students who want to apply for Masters degree program, must have bachelors degree and transcripts.
- Similarly, for PhD programs, it’s compulsory for international students to have Masters degree transcripts.
- You can also apply with hope Certificate. Date/month of graduation must be mentioned over there.
- Applicants must have at leat 3.0 out of 04 CGPA or 75% results in any other grading scale.
- You can apply with English proficiency certificate. There’s no need of IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT or any other language proficiency test scores. But if you’ve any, it might be plus point for you.
- Acceptance letter from professor of Southwest University isn’t compulsory. This is optional. You can easily apply without the mentioned letter. But this may be plus point for you if got.
- All the fields are listed below in file given in next sections.
Click here to apply for fully funded scholarships in USA.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Type A: You can apply in this program via Chinese embassy or consulate in your country.
- Type B: You can apply for this type of scholarship via online application system/portal of Chinese Scholarship Council.
- Type C: This might be connected with any other scholarship controlling body like HEC.
- CSC Online Application Form (For B category agency number is 10635)
- Application form after applying at SWU portal.
- Copies Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copies Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV) Click here to download an amazing template of CV to increase your acceptance.
- A detailed study plan or Research Proposal ( No less than 800 words )
- Two Recommendation Letters from your professor or associate professor of your department.
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Related invention patents or academic papers or any other supporting documents.
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory). For the Chinese Taught Program you Provide HSK 4 Certificate if available.
- Acceptance letter (it’s optional)
- No Criminal Certificate Record
Also apply for SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States
What it covers
- Fully Funded program by the Southwest university.
- Full tuition fee.
- Health insurance.
- Stipends (Monthly Allowance: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD)
- Research expenses
- And much more
How to apply