Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Applications are now open to apply for the NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022.The National Bank of Pakistan has recently announced loan facilities for the National students of Pakistan. Deserving students who cannot continue their education due to financial issues are encouraged to apply for this Student Loan Scheme. The government of Pakistan has taken the initiative to support the deserving students of Pakistan through interest-free loan packages.
Table of Contents
Description of Student loan Scheme 2022
- Host organization: Government of Pakistan
- Selection criteria: completely merit based
- Degree levels: All the university students from Bachelors, Masters and PhD degree Programs.
- Funds can be got in Pakistan.
- Applications are now open for the Academic year 2022-2023.
- Application deadline: July 29, 2022
Also apply for Allied Bank Paid Internship 2022
- Candidates must have secured at least 70% marks in their previous degree.
- Candidates must have undertaken the courses in the subjects given above.
- Deserving students are highly encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Students must be residing in Pakistan. This loan Scheme can not be got if you’re studying in foreign.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Max 21 Years of age for graduation (Bachelors). Max 31 years of age for Post Graduation (Masters). Max 36 Years of age for Ph.D. programs.
- All the eligible degree fields are given below. Students from these fields are eligible to apply for loan Scheme.
Also check out University of Tokyo Summer Internship
Eligible subjects for NBP loan Scheme
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Business Management Sciences
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology, including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Photographs attested by the gazetted officer (2x)
- Photocopies of Fee Chalan (Attested)
- Income certificate of the employees
- Copy of Domicile (Attested)
- Copy of students and parents NIC (Attested).
- High School Certificate
- College Certificate
- Candidates’ Mark Sheets and transcript.
- A certificate from the Principal/ Registrar or Vice-Chancellor of the concerned university confirms the admission date or completion of the study.
- Applicants must mention remaining or current fees in columns—no—5 & 6 to avoid any wrong calculation of costs.
- There are 4 un-stamped self-addressed envelopes (Permanent & Hostel Address) (size 5 X 11).
Also check out Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022-23