Are you in search of research and training scholarship? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship 2022. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. The scholarship is offered for implementation science hosted by the Witwatersrand school of public health. This opportunity has been initiated for qualified students interested in a Master’s degree in implementation science. The maximum duration of the scholarship program is of 18 months. Duration of the program will not be exceeded or decreased at any cost.
Table of Contents
Description of TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship 2022
- Host country: Switzerland
- Host Organization: TDR
- Host institution: WITS University
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Program: 18 Months
- Nationality: All over the world
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 31 July 2021
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Applicant must belong to a nation of the low or middle-income county in the WHO African region.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. All the interested applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Anyone applying for the scholarship must be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases due to poverty.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, However there’s no need of any language proficiency test scores. If you’ve, it’ll be a plus point for your.
- All the interested Applicants are directed to go through the official website in order to get complete guidance about eligibility criteria and formalities of this program by clicking here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- A letter of motivation
- Bio data page of valid passport of the applicants.
- Evidence of application to study implementation science in MSc epidemiology at the University of Witwatersrand’s school of public health for the year 2022(For January 2022 intake).
- Applicant must send his/her CV with a description of relevant research work and experience.
- Any other supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
Also Apply for Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Internships.
Evaluation of reference letter
Applicants are unable to send their recommendation letters or reference letter directly. Professors or referees have to submit their reference letter via an email. The referees should send two reference reports to email@example.com before the given deadline (31 July 2021) It’s compulsory to note that professor or applicants have to Make sure that your referee reports include your name and application number.
What it covers
- Travel airfare for travelling to Switzerland and back to the home country.
- Basic medical and health insurance.
- Accident insurance will also be given to the awardees.
- Monthly stipend for the basic living expense and accommodation.
- The university will support the applicant with the research project expenses.
- And much more.
How to apply
- Application to the University of Witwatersrand via online portal.
- Application for the TDR scholarship. Scholarship applications (Along with all the required Documents) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.