Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in a Fully funded program in Finland, Europe.
Table of Contents
Description of University of Helsinki Scholarship 2022
- Host country: Finland
- Host University: Helsinki University
- Financial coverage: Funded and fully funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Available Fields: Multiple (Max)
- Eligible degree Disciplines: Masters’ degree Programs
- Deadline: 05 January 2022
Some words about University of Helsinki
- All the interested applicants should be eligible to apply for the master’s program at the University of Helsinki. Only Master’s degree programs are available, so students from any other degree disciplines are not eligible.
- Applicants should be liable for tuition fees.
- All the International Students are eligible. Closely describing, applicants should be a citizen of non-EU/EEA.
- The interested applicants must have a bachelors degree to apply for masters scholarships at UoH
- Applicants should get an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- Applicants should have excellent academic results. All the degree transcripts must be translated into the English language.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Students from these degree programs are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Agricultural, Environmental and Resource Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Food Sciences
- Forest Sciences
- Human Nutrition and Food-Related Behaviour
- Microbiology and Microbial Biotechnology
Faculty of Arts:
- English Studies
- Intercultural Encounters
- Linguistic Diversity and Digital Humanities
- Russian Studies
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability
- Genetics and Molecular Biosciences
- Integrative Plant Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Research, Development, and Safety
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Geology and Geophysics
- Life Science Informatics
- Materials Research
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Particle Physics and Astrophysical Sciences
- Theoretical and Computational Methods
- Urban Studies and Planning
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Contemporary Societies
- European and Nordic Studies
- Global Politics and Communication
Duration of program
What it covers
- Fully Funded Grant. This is a Fully Funded Finland Scholarships given by the University of Helsinki. It will cover the whole tuition fee and will provide an amount of 10,000 EUROS.
- Full Tuition fee Grant. In this type of scholarship given by the University of Helsinki, as its name shows, the grant of tuition fee would be rewarded and it ranges from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.
- Free or highly affordable health insurance.
- Meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants. You’ll get a good discount in Campus restaurants and canteens.
- Reductions in public transport.
- Unisport services at low prices
- Chance to participate in Student Ambassador Program. This program is run on campus. You can join it if you want but it’s not compulsory.
How to apply
- Applicants have to find their Master’s degree program through the University of Helsinki degree finder.
- When you find your program, the next step is to prepare the required Documents. All the requirements of documentation are different for different degree programs. You’ve to prepare for your own.
- The whole application process is online. Applicants have to upload the required documents to their application portal. Follow the links given below for the successful application process and the official website:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.