QAU Fall Admission 2022 are going to open from upcoming July. Qauid-i-Azam university will start accepting applications from national as well as international students for BS/MSC/M Phil/PhD admissions for fall 2022 starting from September 2022. You must upload the electronic copies of your documents. There is no requirement to send hard copies of the documents/receipts. Extra fee (Rs. 1000/-) will be charged in case of you are unable to upload the documents by the application deadline. Once you enter all your information and upload the required documents, you can print Application Processing Fee challan form for payment. Please deposit the application fee via the challan form in the bank (Askari/HBL) and upload the paid copy of the receipt.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria for Bachelors admissions
- An individual holding a Higher Secondary School Certificate from a Pakistani Board or an equivalent certificate from any other recognized institution, with at least a second division or its equivalent grade is eligible for admission to the Bachelor’s programme of study.
- Age limit: 22 years at time of application.
- Merit formula: Matric/SSC/Equivalent :30%
- FSc (Pre-Medical) / Equivalent :70%
- For more information, please click here.
Eligibility criteria for M Phil admissions
- First Division in MA/MSc or in BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years Degrees;
- Shall not have obtained third division in BA/BSc or MA or MSc;
- In case of 3rd division in FA/FSc the candidate should have obtained 1st division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc; or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years Degrees
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required to be attached with Online Application and routed through Proper Channel in case of in-service applicants.
- For more information, please go here.
Eligibility criteria for PhD admissions
Ineligibility for QAU Admission
- Those who have been rusticated or expelled from any university or College for misconduct or use of unfair means in the examinations or any offence involving moral turpitude.
- Those who were admitted earlier to MPhil/MS programme but later were declared to have been ceased to be students of the university.
Fee structure for QAU students
Scholarships available at QAU Islamabad
Also apply in following scholarships:
How to apply
- The applicants can apply through Online Application System from the QAU website , along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd.
- The applicants are advised to deposit Rs.2115/- in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. OR Rs.2100/- in any branch of Askari Bank Ltd. In favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the online Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other scanned requisite documents, otherwise the application will not be entertained.