Applications are open for COMSATS labour quota Scholarship 2022 and admission under Punjab Worker welfare board. Punjab worker’s welfare board PWWB is offering full scholarships to the laborers and miners and/or their children for all single-degree programs at COMSATS Lahore and Islamabad Campus. COMSATS has reserved a 30% quota in all the single-degree programs for worker and/or their children. The application deadline for COMSATS worker welfare fund scholarships is July 27, 2022. Seats for Labour Quota admission on Scholarships are available in Islamabad and Lahore Campus.
Table of Contents
Description of COMSATS labour quota Scholarship 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Host University: COMSATS
- Study levels: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded i.e. Tuition fee, Hostel fee and Transportation cost.
- Available Fields: Engineering & IT, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences.
- Deadline: July 27, 2022.
Apply for LESCO Paid Internship 2022
- Students from above-mentioned fields are eligible only.
- There’s no age restriction for this program. But you’ve to follow the admission criteria of COMSATS.
- A person is qualified as a labor department worker if he fulfills the definition of the worker as defined in the Industrial Relations Act, 2010.
- The worker should have a valid social security card.
- The worker should have a minimum work experience of 1 year in a factory registered under the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- An organization will be deemed as a factory if it fulfills the definition of a factory as defined in the Workers’ Welfare Fund Ordinance 1971 or Companies’ Profit Workers Participation Act 1968.
- Children of deceased/disabled workers are also eligible to apply for this scholarship provided that the worker/ miner was deceased/ disabled during service, registered under the EOBI/ Social Security, and his widow/ legal heir got Death Grant from Punjab Workers’ Welfare Board, or receives a pension from the EOBI/ Social Security.
- The worker/ miner or his child seeking admission should not have been involved in any illegal activity or criminal proceedings.
Also check out University of Waterloo Scholarship 2023
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Worker/ miner’s CNIC.
- Worker/ miner’s Social Security Card/ Old Age Benefit Card.
- Worker/ miner’s Factory Card/ Employee Card mentioning his/ her designation.
- Worker/ miner’s Appointment Letter.
- The Factory Registration Certificate under the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- CNIC/ Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA of the prospective student.
- Worker/ miner’s Service Certificate and a certificate on his/ her good moral conduct.
- The candidate needs to sign an affidavit on Rs. 20. Stamp Paper stating that if he/ she discontinues his/ her education, he/she will pay all the educational expenditures back to the Labour Department.
- In the case of a deceased/ disabled worker/ miner, proof of receiving a Death Grant/ Disability Pension needs to be submitted.
Also apply in International Local Authorities Internship 2022